September New Members
Click on any of the business names below to find out more.
Business Level II - Acadian Ambulance Service
Organization - First United Methodist Preschool
Organization - Hammond Airshow Foundation
Organization - Northshore Families Helping Families
Organization - Swamplight Theatre/Kay Butler PAP
The Greater Hammond Chamber of Commerce welcomes these businesses to our family!
Luncheon featuring Dr. Jim Henderson, President and CEO, University of Louisiana System
12/12/17; 11:15am - 1:00pm
Southeastern Louisiana University Student Union Ballroom
Tangipahoa Parish Chambers Christmas After Hours sponsored by Regions Bank
12/14/17; 4:30pm - 6:30pm
201 NW Railroad Ave., Hammond
Chamber 101: Membership Matters
12/20/17; 8:00am - 9:00am
Chamber office, 400 NW Railroad Ave.
Why not get involved? Committee participation is a benefit of Chamber membership. Let us introduce you at the meeting that best matches your personal and business interests.
- Governmental Affairs Committee - meets every first Thursday, 8 a.m.
- Education Committee - meets every second Tuesday, 11:30 a.m.
- Ambassador Committee - selected on a yearly basis
- Link Award Committee - meets quarterly
- Young Professionals Committee
- Small Business Committee
- Events Committee
- Lion Up Task Force - meets every first Friday at 8 a.m.