July New Members
Click on any of the business names below to find out more.
- Corporate - The Home Depot #347
- Business Level 2 - Ameracare Home Health & Hospice
- Advantage Resourcing
- America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses
- BRS Tax & Bookkeeping
- Cupcake Concept
- Elite Driving Academy
- Le Saigon
- R & H Fiberglass Productions, Inc.
- Shelby P. LaSalle, Jr. Professional Project Services
- Southeastern Louisiana University Bookstore
- Vantage Health Plan
The Greater Hammond Chamber of Commerce welcomes these businesses to our family!
Ribbon Cutting for Le Saigon
08/23/17; 11:00am - 11:30am
221 E. Thomas St.
08/25/17; 8:30am - 9:30am
Chamber 101: Membership Matters
08/30/17; 8:00am - 9:00am
Why not get involved? Committee participation is a benefit of Chamber membership. Let us introduce you at the meeting that best matches your personal and business interests.
- Governmental Affairs Committee - meets every first Thursday, 8 a.m.
- Education Committee - meets every second Tuesday, 11:30 a.m.
- Ambassador Committee - selected on a yearly basis
- Link Award Committee - meets quarterly
- Young Professionals Committee
- Small Business Committee
- Events Committee
- Lion Up Task Force - meets every first Friday at 8 a.m.