The Ambassador Committee serves as the official greeters for the Greater Hammond Chamber of Commerce. They are the first ones to greet members and prospective members at the ribbon-cuttings and groundbreakings, Ham'nd Eggs, Leads for Lunch, and After Hours. They also help Chamber staff call on members to make sure they are getting the most out of their Chamber membership.
This prestigious group is selected on a yearly basis and meets immediately prior to our monthly After Hours Events.
For more information about the Ambassador Committee, call the office at 985-345-4457.
Staff liaison: Julie Perise, Member Relations Director
2017 Ambassador Committee
- Chairman Shawn Brady, Prestige Securityand Communications
- Linda Boe, Louisiana Federal Credit Union
- Brandon Bosarge, Chick-fil-A of Hammond
- Jennifer Buras, Louisiana Federal Credit Union
- Cris Cochran, Southeastern Catering by Aramark
- Brandon Recotta, Cypress Pointe Hospital
- D'Ann Davis, Northshore Broadcasting
- Michelle Dixon, Dussouy Insurance, A Branch of Carmouche Insurance
- Tiffany Gautier, North Oaks Health System
- Brittnie Hamel, Regions Bank
- Theresa Harris, Florida Parishes Bank
- Jennifer Jarreau, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Bernadette Kemp, First Guaranty Bank
- Barbara Lessard, It Works! - Barbara Lessard
- Emily Mayeaux, Rollette Chiropractic Center
- Cammie Proctor, United Way of Southeast LA - Serving Tangipahoa
- Myra Jenkins Sharpe, Solomon Episcopal Conference Center
- Sarah Sheridan, Alexis Ducorbier State Farm