The Ambassador Committee serves as the official greeters for the Greater Hammond Chamber of Commerce. They are the first ones to greet members and prospective members at the ribbon-cuttings and groundbreakings, Ham'nd Eggs, Leads for Lunch, and After Hours. They also call on Chamber members to make sure they are getting the most out of their Chamber membership.
This prestigious group is selected on a yearly basis and meets immediately prior to our monthly After Hours Events.
For more information about the Ambassador Committee, call the office at 985-345-4457.
2017 Ambassador Committee
- Linda Boe, Louisiana Federal Credit Union
- Brandon Bosarge, Chick-fil-A of Hammond
- Shawn Brady, Prestige Securityand Communications
- Cris Cochran, Southeastern Catering by Aramark
- Brandon Cutrer Recotta, Cypress Pointe Hospital
- D'Ann Davis, Northshore Broadcasting
- Michelle Dixon, Dussouy Insurance, A Branch of Carmouche Insurance
- Tiffany Gautier, North Oaks Health System
- Brittnie Hamel, Regions Bank
- Theresa Harris, First NBC Bank
- Jennifer Jarreau, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Bernadette Kemp, First Guaranty Bank
- Barbara Lessard, It Works! - Barbara Lessard
- Emily Mayeaux, Rollette Chiropractic Center
- Cammie Proctor, United Way of Southeast LA - Serving Tangipahoa
- Myra Jenkins Sharpe, NTS Communications
- Sarah Sheridan, Alexis Ducorbier State Farm Insurance