2017 Chillin' with the Chamber
Pat Tucker was the big winner at the Greater Hammond Chamber’s Chillin’ with the Chamber – Louisiana Saturday Night, Saturday, August 12, walking away with the $10,000 grand prize. The Chamber sold over 360 tickets for the raffle and event, held on the lower level of the Southeastern Louisiana University’s Strawberry Stadium Parking Garage.
Cypress Pointe Hospital won the Louisiana-themed Mignon Faget bracelet from George Ibert Jewelry and Gifts. The onsite $5 raffle winners included Darren Verde with the Raising Cane’s gift basket and chairs, Chad Davis with the small pirogue from R&H Fiberglass Productions, Cammie Proctor with Dayna Breaud artwork, Carol Earnest with Ryder Mathews artwork, and Carla Tate with a sunset paddle for two from Bayou Adventure.
Sponsorships for Chillin’ are a popular way to market your business, be a part of the event and help the Greater Hammond Chamber care for the historic Hammond Train Depot, which houses the Chamber and other offices. Special thanks to Gold Level sponsors:
- Cypress Pointe Hospital
- Emery & James LTD. Gohres Insurance
- Hammond Square – Stirling Properties
- Harry McKneely and Son Funeral Homes and Crematory
- Lighthouse Community Care Inc.
- Northshore Home Builders Association
- On the Run
- S&W Wholesale Foods and Utility Metering Solutions
Special thanks as well to Silver Level sponsor, Southeastern Catering by Aramark.
Steve Rhodus and Friends provided live music. Participating Chamber restaurants and beverage vendors included:
- Southeastern Catering by Aramark
- Don’s Seafood and Steak House
- Le Fleur De Lis
- Firehouse Subs
- The Jambalaya Shoppe
- Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Super King Seafood
- Jim Carey Distributing Company
- Champagne Beverage Co.
- Crescent Bar & Package Liquor