Committee participation is a benefit of your membership in the Greater Hammond Chamber. Let us introduce you at the meeting that best matches your personal and business interests. Call us at 985-345-4457 or email us and we will call on you as soon as possible.
We are always looking for members to volunteer to serve on the following committees:
- Governmental Affairs Committee - meets every first Thursday, 8 a.m.
- Education Committee - meets every second Tuesday, 11:30 a.m.
- Ambassador Committee - selected on a yearly basis
- Link Award Committee - meets quarterly
- Young Professionals Committee
- Small Business Committee
- Events Committee
- Lion Up Task Force - meets every first Friday at 8 a.m.
Please note that times and locations of our committtee meetings may be adjusted and/or changed as needed.